-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Media Watch: Full Access interview

Note: with thanks to the readers who have called it to my attention; I am indeed having problems with my link list and therefore it's out of commission for now.  I'm hoping the Blogger people will resolve this issue soon.

In advance of ARW's performances in Florida, an interview with Trevor was published on Saturday in Full Access magazine:
http://www.fullaccessmagazine.com/ARW%20-%2010012016

I appreciate that it's got a bit more biographical material in it than most interviews of this promotional cycle, even as long-time fans are familiar with the details.