-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, October 13, 2016

A new slogan for an important cause (!)

In conjuction with their appearance at the Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood last night, our boys filmed a PSA for Hard Rock's Pinktober campaign, which has raised millions of dollars globally for breast cancer awareness and research.  And Trevor's closing comment leads me to a great idea...if TPTB wanted to sell a t-shirt printed with the phrase "Let's go with boobies" - heck, I'd buy it!


(Their staff Twitterer must not know that the official account is @ARWTour.)