-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Saturday, October 1, 2016

Media Watch: Concert Blogger interview

(With thanks to the @AndersonRabinWa fan-based Twitter account for the heads-up.)

The interviews are coming fast and thick now as press coverage heats up for the tour...this one courtesy of Concert Blogger online magazine in advance of ARW's three-date sojourn in the Garden State.
http://concertblogger.com/2016/09/anderson-rabin-wakeman-arw/
And with a brand-new publicity headshot, which is wonderful to see!

This interview contains some notable quotes, and most interestingly a little Monday Morning quarterbacking as regards Jacaranda:
I’ve done 50 film scores and a 2012 instrumental album which was most enjoyable but I did it backward; I finished the record first and then I placed it with a distributor. The fans didn’t seem to like it but that was fine, not all goes well in life.
I don't happen to agree with Trevor's viewpoint in this case, but I am on record as absolutely loving that album, so I suppose it can be said I'm rather biased.