-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, October 6, 2016

A worthy cause for some great music

This week guitarist Jason Becker launched the crowdfunding campaign for his upcoming album Perpetual Burn.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jason-becker-s-new-album-music-guitar#/

As we know, Trevor posted on his Facebook page back in 2014 that Becker had approached him to play on the recording.
I was approached a while ago by Jason Becker. A fantastic guitar player.  He is doing an album at the moment and asked if I would be up for working with him on a beautiful track he had put down.  I loved the track and really enjoyed working on it.  He has been living with ALS for quite some time.  He is an incredibly brave soul and continues to create music via computers.  We have shared numerous emails and I have come to find what a great guy he is.

The album will feature a star-studded slate of guitarists - in addition to Trevor there will be appearances from Joe Satriani, Steve Morse, Guthrie Govan, and many more.

To learn more about Jason's campaign and donate if you so choose you can watch the video below and visit his Indiegogo page via the link I've provided above.