-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Saturday, March 3, 2018

wonderful memories

As I noted yesterday, Trevor updated his Facebook regarding the upcoming Summer touring, but he also changed the photo on his page header to one which long-time fans have seen a few times over the years, and I also included it in my entry from January of last year regarding Beginnings.

One of Trevor's original Rabbitt-era fans posted a great comment in this entry and I really appreciate Josie de Villiers sharing with us the story of how she came to gift Trevor with that particular shirt as well as where the photo originally appeared (I would assume it was taken to accompany an article in that publication).  Many thanks, Josie!
Ok my word! I was a HUGE fan of Trevor’s when he had his band Rabbitt in the 70’s and I actually bought him that jersey as a gift. AMERICA 77 ON PARADE! I took it to his house in Parktown all gift wrapped expecting to drop it off and when his mom opened the front door - he was sitting right there on the phone. I nearly passed out from excitement!🙈That picture appeared in The Star Newspaper as well and yes it was of him, his dad Godfrey and his brother Derick. Seeing this photo is such a blast from the past and brings back great memories of those days!