-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, March 30, 2018

another tour tidbit

Following along in the spirit of my previous entry comes this bit of good news from Yesfans member John Kuehne (whom I had the pleasure to meet at Trevor's in-store appearance in 2012); he had an encounter with Rick this week while in London to attend the #YES50 fan convention and performances.
I ran into Grumpy Rick while walking around Soho. We spoke for a few minutes. He mentioned that ARW has a 10-week tour planned to start in August which will include both North and South America. It sounds like a pretty extensive tour for the 50th.
So it appears to be another Summer-Fall tour for ARW this year, and I hope the official announcement will come next month.  Massive thanks to John for sharing this info with the fanbase!