-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, March 9, 2018

update: more information on upcoming shows

I needed to completely rewrite my latest entry as further information has been found, for those of you who had read my post regarding the Warsaw show.  Part of the problem is that some of the announcements regarding upcoming dates have been using the social media designations for Yes Official rather than Yes featuring ARW.  As I noted in that previous entry (which I've now taken down and replaced with this one), it appears I spoke too soon regarding the number of shows ARW will be performing in June, as the total now stands at seven: three in the UK and four in Europe.

So here's what I have found so far:
June 3rd - Sowinski Park in Warsaw
https://www.cantaramusic.pl/news.php?action=details&id=12020

June 10th - VEGA in Copenhagen
https://vega.dk/event/yes---featuring-jon-anderson,-trevor-rabin,-rick-wakeman--31542

I have also seen mention of a show in Oslo, but I have yet to find any information from the promoter or venue regarding when/where it will be, but I will either update this entry or post a new one as soon as I'm able to find additional details.