-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, September 8, 2017

meeting your heroes, part three

Having received some awesome photos from Michael Hoffelt (who attended the show at the Hudson Center with his family), I planned to include them in the next Tour Report but then decided they deserved an entry of their own.  My gratitude and thanks to him for sharing them with me (and all my readers).

His adorable sons received the opportunity of their young lives...and check out their cool custom t-shirts!  I imagine Trevor is very gratified to have fans of all ages, and especially those who want to follow in his guitar-slinging footsteps.


And from his spot in the VIP section Michael managed to get some really nice shots.