-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, September 22, 2017

A big SCORE! (for fans of film composers)

With huge thanks and gratitude to my dear friend illustrator/musician Theo Radomski for sharing screencaps/photos of his SCORE: A Film Music Documentary swag from the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign; as he ordered the Blu-ray plus bonus features discs award, which includes the full 38-minute interview with Trevor.  This interview is also included in the SCORE: The Interviews companion book which I reviewed last month.  And I need to declare that Theo is a true bud for indulging my Rabid Rabinite mania, as he participated in the campaign strictly as a fan of film scoring in general.  I am expecting my DVD/t-shirt award shipment any day now, so I will be adding to this entry with photos of my swag as soon as it arrives.

ETA: I have added to this entry with a photo of what I have received from the campaign as well.


                                          Menu screen from the bonus disc.

 Trevor shows off one of the most memorable souvenirs of his career as a film scorer.

And here is my swag!