-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, September 11, 2017

condolences to Steve

I know all my readers join me in extending heartfelt condolences to Yes guitarist Steve Howe, his wife Jan and their family on the tragic loss of their youngest son Virgil, whose passing was announced today.  Recently Steve and Virgil completed a father-and-son musical project entitled Nexus, which has a planned release date of November 17th.

My thoughts are with the Howes during this difficult time.