-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, April 10, 2017

website update and Summer/Fall tour dates released

As I'd previously reported, the dates for the 2017 North American tour are finalized and now available on the newly-rebranded ARW site, with their name thus changed to the Yes Featuring moniker.  However, I will continue to refer to them as ARW not as a comment on the legitimacy debate, but because having two bands known as Yes is just too taxing for my aging brain.

The tour features some previous stops as well as including new cities - and thankfully for a particular portion of the fanbase, a visit to Canada!

All info is available now at: http://www.yesfeaturingarw.com/