-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, April 28, 2017

spot the Poms

A friend of the blog checked in with me today...
Why wasn't Lee in Japan?  Did they forget to pack him?!

Seeing as Mr. P is quite well-traveled I don't believe he'd allow himself to be left behind. but we do know he is currently supporting UK superstars Take That and here's a sighting from their March 31st appearance on BBC programme The One Show, providing that "elusive fourth harmony" as Lee refers to it (it used to be "fifth" but now there's only three guys).