-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fashion Watch: still glad to be plaid

I have an upcoming entry chronicling Trevor's onstage attire in the first month of the ARW tour, but one of his best looks thus far (in my estimation) came afterwards.

When I first saw him sporting this plaid number in fan photos from the Borgata aftershow, I immediately remarked to one of my fellow Rabid Rabinites this is the shirt Trevor should be wearing onstage.

(No offense meant to either subject but what was up with the lighting in the hospitality area?  How can they possibly think that is flattering to anyone?)
A photo posted by John Amick (@johnamick) on

And then...in Michigan, Trevor was kind enough to accede to my wishes (which he wasn't even aware of) and don it for a few songs (with my thanks to Todd Peterson for these photos).


(And with thanks to Ginger Leigh.)

Now isn't that spiffy?  This is what I like to see Our Trev bringing to the stage: bright colors and rock n'roll attitude.