-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, November 24, 2016

Fashion Watch: get this look...(?)

Given my curiosity regarding the t-shirt Trevor wore at the Los Angeles show - since I wasn't close enough to the stage to make out the design - I'm so glad someone explained it (note also the uniformly dapper presence of Lee Pomeroy).

Also, Ryan's mother-in-law made an interesting observation regarding Trevor's military-style jacket which he wears for a few songs at the beginning of the show (a tradition we've seen on previous Yes tours).

I'm not certain if it means Trevor's style in this case could be aptly described as a mix of thrift store and couture, but I love it nonetheless!