-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Saturday, March 11, 2017

Media Watch: Yes Dialogue now shipping!


As I've previously reported, the new Yes interview book Dialogue is definitely a thing and has now been delivered into the hands of grateful gleeful fans.  My fangirl heart is breaking to admit I am not one of them but that's not to say you wouldn't want this book if you can afford it because it looks damn spiffy.  Unfortunately it's beyond my budget but for a glossy-paged comprehensive coffee table book you couldn't ask for much more than this, and it is the cheaper paperback version of the previous Time And A Word: The Yes Interviews publication with lots of inclusive updates.  It's also a limited edition run, so you may not want to debate the purchase for too long.

Here is the link for information regarding the book at the Stereo33Books website:
https://stereo33books.com/yes-dialogues/

With many thanks to Yesfans member Eddie Yesongs, here are some images of Trevor-related content:



If you have purchased and received the book, hit me up on email to let me know what you think!  And if you'd like to review it for the blog (keeping in mind that I prefer the review be Trevor-centric), then I'd be happy to post your submissions.