-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, March 23, 2017

Fashion Watch: as foretold

Finally!  Those of us Rabid Rabinites long-committed to monitoring Trevor's wardrobe choices were rewarded by what I refer to as his "lucky" shirt making an appearance at the ARW performance in Nottingham.

Some of you may recall that last year I speculated Trevor would wear this shirt on tour...
http://rabinesque.blogspot.com/2016/05/fashion-watch-vintage-rock-god-attire.html

Photos by Kevin Cooper

It was great to see the Maestro reviving this wardrobe classic again, as to me it symbolizes his inherent rock star charisma both onstage and off.