-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Media Watch: new interview for Changes

For anyone in range of a local station which is an affiliate of ABC Audio - apparently Trevor has appeared on ABC's 1-on-1 artist interview program this week to promote Changes; at least a couple stations nationwide have posted news items about the interview, which I'm assuming is available digitally through affiliated stations.  However, the comments noted are similar to the introductory remarks included in the Images from the Trevor Rabin Archives booklet from the boxset.  Trevor is generally not one to desire archival explorations but agreed to do so "warts and all," as he says.  Hopefully anyone who wants to can find a link to listen - if I happen to then I will update this entry.