-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A few photos to brighten your day

Spotted on Instagram: this post from Gonzo Multimedia, a photo set including the recent image of Trevor which was in my last update as well as a few promo photos (one for Trevor Rabin, one for Face To Face, and one from the session used to promote 90124 and Live In L.A.).  Speaking of photos - having collected all of Trevor's press releases for his solo work over the years, the replicas they've included in the boxset are interesting to me.  One of them is definitely a reproduction of one of Lisa Powers' photos from the session for Can't Look Away (more of which you see in the "Archives" booklet included with the set), but the other one which I can make out is just a reprint of the back cover of Wolf.  There actually was a promo photo included with the Wolf press release, but apparently TPTB were unable to track down a copy to include, which is too bad because it's a really nice photo and I've never seen it scanned/posted online.  The third photo I'm unable to figure out but if you think you've sussed it, let me know!