-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy Release Day!

Some happy news in a tumultuous time...Changes is officially released!  And here's the official "unboxing" promo from Gonzo Multimedia if you haven't seen it already, set to the original version of that song from the 90124 release.


To clarify, this is a physical-only release not just for the boxset, but the single discs as well, so if you desire to obtain new(er) copies or are filling some holes in your collection, you must order directly from Music Glue (the site address is shown in the promo).  The single discs will not be available on any digital distribution platform.

For those of you who have already preordered and are expecting your shipment - hit me up on email and let me know what you think, send me photos if you're so inclined.  I'd like to do a "fan feedback" kind of entry with various impressions, so please do!  The blog email is rabinesque.blog@gmail.com