-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

update: tour reports

With a week to go before the start of the ARW tour, I have received a few inquiries from readers asking if I will be providing ongoing coverage.  The answer is: yes, I will be posting tour reports but they will be weekly rather than a separate entry for each date; I believe this strategy will keep it much more manageable and tidy for all of us.

I will include a SPOILER ALERT! heading on each entry to warn people away who do not wish to be spoiled.  However, any entry titled "ARW tour report" is going to contain spoilers, so that's your cue not to read if you don't want advance details.  But for those (like me) who do want to know, I will do my utmost to find everything I can and include it in each week's entry.

I will also be composing a separate entry for the shows I will be attending, an in-depth review of the experience from my perspective.  And if you'd like to send me comments/reviews of your show(s) for inclusion in the weekly tour report, please email me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com

I would also suggest - for anyone desiring to watch the boys in real time - keeping an eye on Periscope during performance periods (in the applicable time zone) to see if anyone is broadcasting.  Generally no one can get away with streaming an entire show, but a few songs usually do manage to get through.