-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, September 11, 2016

Media Watch: upcoming interview on Planet Rock

(With thanks to Darren Redick for the heads-up.)

For fans in the UK, an interview with Rick and Trevor will be played in a few hours on Planet Rock's One Man and His Prog program, hosted by Darren Redick.  The show comes on at midnight, so I assume the interview will be aired sometime within the hour.  Hopefully the episode or the interview will be posted online for the rest of us to listen to at some point, and if so I'll be sure to follow up with the applicable link.