-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The PXM-TR2

I know what you're thinking...didn't John Connor destroy those robots already?  I'm not referring to that Terminator, but rather Trevor's new signature edition Washburn guitar, which was originally announced by Trevor last year.  The PXM-TR2 is part of Washburn's Parallaxe Series, of which there are two basic models.  Below are the specs for Trevor's signature model, courtesy of Washburn's Parallaxe Facebook page.

A sample of Trevor ripping it up on his new baby was posted today, his message to the artisans was as follows:
Here's a little bit of rip to give you an idea of how biting the guitar can be. The action is great so I can fly.  Kick ass as they say.

Kick ass indeed, Maestro!  

In the "Neato Stuff" section of the blog I've included a link to Trevor's artist profile page at the Washburn site; I imagine production is now underway and shredders and collectors worldwide will be getting their eager hands on one of these blue beauties very soon.