-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fashion Watch: glad to be plaid.

Happy New Year to one and all; I apologize for the lateness of my next Knowing The Score, but Santa brought me a cold for Xmas, so I'm just now getting back to a less fuzzy-headed state of mind.

Meanwhile, I see that the firm of Rabin & Rabin enjoyed what I'm sure was a delicious meal last night at Craig's, the newest West Hollywood hotspot for celebrity dining; here they are pictured with the owner Craig Susser, who was for decades the manager of Los Angeles institution Dan Tana's (a restaurant which served more rock stars per capita - including Trevor, I'm willing to bet - than almost any other, given its prime location: right next door to The Troubadour).

My fellow fashion watchers will recognize Trevor's plaid shirt, of course (and we have also seen its brother: which features the same pattern on a yellow background); perfect for chilly LA winter evenings.  I find myself wondering if Ryan has again reached into Dad's closet for his colorful overshirt...as always it's good to know another wonderful year awaits father and son.