-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, July 2, 2013

new scoring project for Trevor

About a month ago or so in a conversation over at Yesfans I predicted that Trevor might score at least one film this year in light of Zero Hour being cancelled and therefore not having any other work commitments of that nature.  And it appears I might be right after all, as today the website Film Music Reporter has posted that Trevor will be scoring the next Peter Segal movie, Grudge Match, which is described as a "sports comedy."  Trevor had previously worked with Segal on the reboot of Get Smart.  I look forward to Trevor returning to comedy (although his music usually serves as the straight man) and of course sports-themed films are a specialty of his, given how well he composes what I call "human highlight reel music."

The story can be read here:
http://filmmusicreporter.com/2013/07/02/trevor-rabin-to-score-grudge-match/

Hopefully this information is accurate; either way I will relate further details as they become available.