-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Wednesday, November 20, 2019

something to cover

Spotted on Twitter: here's a fan cover of "Something To Hold On To" which sounds pretty close to the original from the instrumental and arrangement perspective.  I've always wondered how the song would sound if it received the "slow and dark" treatment which other songs get from time to time (i.e. the seemingly dozens of versions of BeyoncĂ©’s "Crazy In Love") just because it's such a relentlessly upbeat kind of song, but I somehow doubt that's ever going to be a thing.