-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, January 13, 2019

...and that's no jive!

A very Happy Birthday to the Maestro, Mr. Lucky Thirteen, with much love and the hope that he is spending his 65th surrounded by family and friends and celebrating in style.

I imagine (as I haven't gotten there myself quite yet) that one could experience the veritable gambit of emotions upon turning 65, such as is (comically) displayed below.  We all know what an utterly fascinating face it is, especially in this particular context of being human rather than a celebrity, rock god or guitar hero.

He is all these things - he is Our Trev and we wish him the very best always.