-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Speaking of wardrobe...

I'll have a full review of the San Diego show in a few days but I wanted to make special note of the fact that Jon was living up to his reputation of Prog Rock fashion icon last night as he wore a completely different outfit while his bandmates donned their clothes from the previous night.  But I was glad to see Trevor brought back his plectrum charm necklace, I was wearing mine too!