-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, August 30, 2018

fan casting, round two

Spotted on Twitter: some readers may recall that back in October of last year I posted an entry regarding fan casting for Trevor and I came across another such mention today.

I have to say I understand why this person nominated actor George Griffith to portray Trevor in his golden years but as pleasing as his particular bone structure is, I find him a bit too angular and patrician for Trevor's particular type of attractiveness. 


I don't know if I had mentioned him previously but I also think that a young Adrian Grenier (best known for his lead role on the television series Entourage) could have pulled it off (with some brown contact lenses and accent coaching, of course).  And remember I'm always up to read who you think should be cast as Trevor in a biopic!