-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, October 16, 2017

Media Watch: Progressive Palaver podcast

A fairly new podcast, Progressive Palaver, recently produced a series of episodes on ARW, which can be listened to via these links:

Although I wouldn't dispute they are long-time Yes fans, it is very clear to me that these guys aren't deeply versed in Yes lore or even the particulars of this version of the historical continuum, but there are some interesting tidbits to be gleaned here and there.  I don't think it would have hurt to have performed some additional research to prepare but it seems like the main point of these recordings is just to discuss the hosts' impressions of the shows they attended.