-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Saturday, June 21, 2014

Update from the Maestro!

Lucky us!  Today Trevor posted an update on his official Twitter and Facebook pages regarding the progress on his new album.
(Update to the update...)
Later on in the day, Trevor reiterated the album's direction and format:
I should clarify, the current album I'm working on is a vocal album.  I'm not sure where it will ultimately land up. But it's definitely a rock album at this point.  What I've been writing is definitely challenging my fingers. But I'm loving it.

I imagine we can estimate there's been about six months' work already accomplished, so here's hoping for a first or second quarter release in 2015!