-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, February 8, 2024

A pleasant surprise!

Yesterday, Trevor announced that he would be releasing the demo version of "Fragile" - previously only available as a bonus track on the deluxe Rio release - to streaming services.

As stated in the social media post:

I’m particularly pleased with the space, in terms of production, and happy with the simplicity of the lyric. Life is harsh, fickle and Fragile. My intention regarding the guitar solo was for it to drip onto the “page” so to speak.

Given that he wrote this song to spec for Agent X's showrunner, I'm assuming that the lyrics at least somewhat reflect the narrative concerns of the series as a whole (or perhaps only the last episode).