-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, June 21, 2020

The wait is over!

Spotted on Twitter: for all those who are finally receiving their orders I'm sure this is a happy sight...

Having now obtained my review copy from Gonzo Multimedia, I am planning on commencing with my Changes review series within this coming week.  I'll be covering each release separately, and as soon as I have some images of the collectibles (with thanks to dear friend of the blog Cee) I will assess those things in an additional entry.  I hope everyone enjoys this new addition to their Trevor collection!

For anyone looking to order the boxset/single discs/merchandise: