-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, April 3, 2020

Media Watch: archival interview

This is another interview which I'm not sure if I had posted about previously, but it's from October 2016 and the only caveat I offer is that the DJs break in at various parts with (sometimes incorrect) commentary which is annoying, but entirely their prerogative.  However, I think the one bombshell for fandom is Trevor reveals the ARW enterprise was well aware before the name change occurred that the full rights to the Yes moniker were not solely under the purview of the established lineup.  And also it appears Trevor was in favor of putting out completed material piecemeal, which in part may explain why he allowed "Fragile/Touch" to be released into the wild, so to speak.

https://www.kshe95.com/audio/trevor-rabin-of-yes-ep-78/