-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, March 28, 2019

#tbt: the Golden Age of VHS

Spotted on Instagram: I know many of us long-time fans remember those glorious days of VCRs and VHS tapes (and probably still have them!) and seeing this photo takes me back, although I have both these releases on DVD.  For newer fans, these are definitely videos you want in your collection: the YesYears: A Retrospective documentary released in 1991 and Greatest Video Hits from 1992.