-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, November 13, 2018

upcoming speculation

With Trevor's recent proclaimed renewed commitment to scoring as a vocation, I've found myself playing a guessing game in my head regarding various upcoming films and of course the most obvious one at the moment is Bad Boys For Life, the third installment in the franchise which leading men Will Smith and Martin Lawrence announced via social media on November 1st.  Which is not to say that Trevor is a lock for the project but it would be nice if he and Paul were also back on the team.  The film is currently scheduled for a January 2020 release.