-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, September 16, 2018

future plans

Rick published his newest Grumpy Old Rick's Ramblings on Saturday, and he basically affirmed what I had stated in my ARW show review: the boys are packing it in for the rest of the year as far as band activities are concerned.
As ARW, we are taking the rest of this year off to concentrate on our personal projects and personal lives. Trev is doing the score for a new film, Jon has his new album about to come out and I have The Piano Odyssey album and tour taking me up to Xmas.
The release date of Jon's album 1000 Hands is supposedly at month's end, according to various sources, and Trevor had stated in his interview with Celluloid Tunes that he would be seeking new scoring projects as soon as they came off the road, so if he already has an assignment that's something for us all to look forward to - I'll be keeping an eye out for when it's revealed.