-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Another interview coming up...?

Spotted on Instagram...
Of course, Trevor loves to meet dogs so that's nothing surprising but what is potentially interesting about this encounter is the posting - from the Instagram account of Joe Armstrong, the host of the Independent's Day podcast which (according to their website) brings you independent artists, producers and music industry visionaries with in-depth interviews, live performances and inside information - without hype and direct from the artists who practice their craft.

So I'll be keeping an eye out to see if my supposition is correct and hopefully on a future Wednesday we'll have another new interview to enjoy (not this coming Wednesday, though, I already checked).