-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, June 25, 2018

recommended reading redux

Spotted on Twitter: it was lovely to see this Tweet from author Simon Barrow (who is also a member of the Yesfans community) giving me a shout-out for my 2012 interview with Trevor.

Thank you very much, Simon!  I am always gratified to know that fans enjoyed the interview; I count it as one of my proudest moments.

Simon's new book Solid Mental Grace: Listening to the Music of Yes is available from the usual online retailers, and I've provided a link for the synopsis from the publisher, Cultured Llama.
http://www.culturedllama.co.uk/books/solid-mental-grace-listening-to-the-music-of-yes