-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, May 7, 2018

new interview with Lee

I had originally spotted mention of this interview on Friday but the link appeared to be broken, so I'm very happy it's back up now.  Music Radar had posted a great in-depth interview with Mr. Poms back in 2014 and this new one, from one of the writers for Bass Guitar magazine. is also very comprehensive in terms of the scope of Lee's career as well as technical discussion, and as always enhanced by his great sense of humor.

And this quote is just classic!
"If you slice me in two, I’m prog all the way through.”

https://www.musicradar.com/news/lee-pomeroy-to-play-these-songs-with-jon-anderson-and-trevor-rabin-is-a-dream-come-true