-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Anniversary shows announced

Via PROG comes the good news that Our Guys have scheduled a pair of UK shows in advance of their headlining slot at London's Stone Free Festival in June.

http://teamrock.com/news/2018-02-20/yes-feat-anderson-rabin-wakeman-reveal-anniversary-shows

Update: there's also a "trailer" on YouTube which features the 2016-17 setlist, so I'm not sure if we're meant to take that as a verification of what will be on this year's setlist.  I believe the promoter probably just revamped the previous trailer.