-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Saturday, July 9, 2016

This date in Yesstory: Surprise!

On this day in 2010, Trevor made a surprise appearance during Yes' performance at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles to perform on his signature song "Owner of a Lonely Heart."


It's rather bittersweet now to watch the interplay between Chris and Trevor (as it was the last time they would ever appear onstage together), but I remember when I first watched this video I chuckled to see Chris seeming to follow Trevor into the wings as if it were old times.  I will always regret not being able to make it to this show - because I was made aware beforehand that Trevor was going to be there - but of course life in our modern wired world means that whatever happens, you're likely to see video of it on YouTube at some point.