-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fashion Watch: name that tee

I received a wardrobe question from a reader regarding the photos which were posted on Alan White's Facebook page back on March 3rd, from the afterparty for the Imagine A Cure benefit performance in 2009, which Chris, Alan and Trevor participated in and was as close to a YesWest reunion as we were ever going to get.

The shirt Trevor is wearing - do you know what that is?

Why yes I do, although you can only partially see what is printed on it.
(photo courtesy of Alan White)

It's a Team Rod t-shirt - from the 2007 film Hot Rod, for which, as we know, Trevor composed the score.  In the movie, the shirts were worn by the "crew" of Rod Kimble as he hilariously pursued his goal to jump fifteen buses in order to raise money for his stepfather's heart operation.

This shirt is available through sites like RedBubble and fivefingertees if you desire to attire yourself similarly.  Which reminds me...The Lonely Island has a new movie coming out this year - Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping - and I find myself wishing Trevor could have been involved, but he's a busy man!