-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Saturday, February 20, 2016

It's time to feel the LOVE again!

Thanks to timely updates on social media from the band, we've been informed GROUPLOVE is now finished with the recording of their upcoming third album (which was referred to as #tonequest), and it will include a cameo from Christian and Hannah's totally adorable daughter Willa (who I'm assuming is the sixth member of the band, maybe?).

Last week an inside glimpse of the production was posted on Instagram, featuring producer/engineer Ryan at the console in his studio, working on vocal takes, multitasking as we all do in the wired world (and here I thought cellphones were usually banned in the studio, but I guess when you own it you can make/break the rules).

A video posted by GROUPLOVE (@grouplove) on