-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A new song!

Here's another piece of good news...

I didn't get a chance to watch the Agent X finale "Fidelity" until this past Monday.  In the song which played during the end credits sequence I heard what I could swear was Trevor singing over a very lovely guitar-driven melody - I listened to it several times to be certain.  Sure enough, I did some digging and found this tweet from series creator William Blake Herron from when the episode originally aired on TNT.


Hopefully all you faithful Rabinites noticed it too...it's only one word (which we hear, anyway) but it's exciting to hear Trevor sing again in a more traditional way after so long.  Wouldn't it be great to hear the entire song?  I'm hoping soon we'll get the chance!