-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, March 2, 2015

Forget AWR, here's RSR!

(Rodgers-Schon-Rabin, that is.)

I feel rather sheepish that it took me over six months to come across this, but it's a really cool moment in time, I think.  There's not a lot of detail but from what I can tell, this was part of a radio station appearance in 1993 to promote Paul Rodgers' Muddy Waters tribute album or perhaps the Paul Rodgers and Friends concert to showcase the record.  The trio digs into Free's "All Right Now," "Hey Joe" by the Jimi Hendrix Experience and "Hoochie Coochie Man" as performed by the aforementioned legendary bluesman.

Although stylistically it's fairly easy to tell between the two players, here's the quick version: Neal is in the left channel and Trevor is in the right channel.  If nothing else, I was totally psyched to hear Trevor play a Hendrix tune.