-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, December 13, 2013

Fashion Watch: snazzy!

Last night Trevor and Shelley were attendees at the 27th annual American Cinematheque Awards, held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, this year to honor producer Jerry Bruckheimer, with whom Trevor has had a long working relationship.

Here are a couple shots - courtesy of Star Sightings - from the arrivals line at the "black-tie preferred" event, and this is rare because I honestly don't believe I've seen any photos of Trevor wearing a tie since...oh...1997!