-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Show some love!

Happy New Year, my fellow Rabinites!

Too bad it's not the Year of the Rabbitt...

Another year with musical accompaniment from our Maestro!

As was announced last month via such media outlets as Zap2It and the Huffington Post, Zero Hour, the ABC drama starring Anthony Edwards (Top Gun, ER) which Trevor is scoring, will be premiering in its spot on the midseason schedule on Thursday, February 14th, at 8:00 pm EST/PST.  So just over a month till the debut of Trevor's new job and how amazing is it that we get to hear his music every week through May?  It's like a Valentine just for us!  (Okay, I'm getting carried away now, let me reel it in.)

I plan to remain optimistic despite some speculation that it's doomed because it has been placed in the "Death Slot," (no program in that timeslot has gone onto a second season since 2009).

The Hollywood Reporter published a preview of the pilot episode (back when it was being considered for the Fall schedule) last year which can be read here:
Fall TV Preview: Zero Hour

I plan to compose commentary on the season (as part of my "Knowing The Score" series) as it progresses, though I'm still not sure how many episodes I will cover at a time.  But I hope all who can tune in (via TV or online) will do so, as we experience a new chapter in Trevor's career and a new opportunity for more of his scoring excellence.