-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

reporting from the front lines of the Media Blitz


It is my personal mandate to provide readers with quality professional-calibre content, and to that end I am very proud to announce my own contribution to the promotional cycle for the new album.  Some months prior I was requested by Trevor’s organization to submit questions for an interview, the result of which has now been posted on the Rocktopia website (and features a previously unpublished photo), available at this link:
Trevor Rabin: the cultivation of Jacaranda

I was gratified to know Trevor considered my questions well-informed and interesting (and I appreciate his generosity in giving me so much of his time) and I hope long-time fans and neophytes alike will enjoy this article, composed from our series of exchanges via email and phone, which focuses on the creation of Jacaranda as well as other topics in regards to Trevor’s career.  It was certainly my pleasure (and a dream come true) to participate and I am gratified by the recognition of the organization entire.

Happy reading...and spread the word, if you're so inclined. :)