-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Wednesday, August 5, 2020

update: Changes review series

I wanted to take the opportunity to give copious thanks to all who have read all the entries thus far in the series as well as the interview and helped to promote it (and thus the boxset) on social media.  I wholly appreciate you giving me your time and attention and hope that what I gave you in return was worth your effort.

I have put a lot of work into this material, and after publishing three deep-dive essays, two overview pieces of commentary, and an interview write-up, this humble narrator is a bit...shall we say...fried.  That was a decent amount of content for a month!  As I'm a little over halfway through the series (with four entries to come) I am going to take a break from the previous publication schedule; I need time to get down to the minutiae with the next two entries for 90124 and Live In L.A./Boston, so you can expect the series to pick up again at the end of August, ideally.  I have another project coming up this month (hopefully) which I also need to prepare for.

However, I do have content to publish in the interim - pieces for my "The Secret Discography" and "Knowing The Score" series (the latter of which has been several years in the research and writing) are forthcoming, so I hope that will tide you over in the meantime.

It is my wish for all of you to experience the good things in life even in our circumscribed circumstances, enjoy the boxset (if it is in your possession), and that my participation in the promotional cycle has also given you pleasure in the reading.  Take care and stay safe, everyone!