-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, April 5, 2016

preview to the premiere

It wasn't an April Fool!  On Friday it was announced that thanks to the good people at SyFy we would be able to watch the first episode of Season Two of 12 Monkeys online two weeks before the official season premiere.

Here is "Year Of The Monkey" streaming on the official site:
http://www.syfy.com/12monkeys/videos/201-year-of-the-monkey

With this head start I might even manage a Knowing The Score entry out of it...but unlike Cole and Cassie, I'm going to try not to get too ahead of myself. (*rimshot*)

(And it's nice to see Trevor and Paul have a leading credit this season!)